It would be nice if all our gadgets would have 3D projection capabilities, right? While that might not be the case just yet, there’s nothing stopping designers from coming up with designs to prepare for the day when such technology becomes mainstream. Next up is a concept design dubbed Dew, a device that uses a wristwatch design, and can project objects in a 3D hologram mode, notifying you of new mail, upcoming meetings, read emails, you name it. If this were turned into a real device, we could probably stop drooling over Rolex watches and start salivating over this.
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-12-05: Samsung shows off flexible display concept tablet in video
- 2011-06-16: Forget 3D, Bring On The "Smell-O-Vision"
- 2011-05-05: HR3D from MIT: A Better 3D Screen Than the Nintendo 3DS, But...