The Conquest wheelchair motorcycle is an interesting mode of transportation, where it will be powered by an 1170 CC BMW engine with six forward gears and reverse. Don’t laugh at this two-wheeled steed, it is full well capable of hitting 0-60 mph in just 7.6 seconds, maxing out at 105 mph. This bike is fully road tested and meets the US safety standards, and with a small engine like that when compared to cars, you can be sure of saving a whole lot more on fuel in the long run assuming you don’t go full throttle all the time. The downside to this? You can’t squeeze in between cars and other tight spaces when you’re in a hurry.
Next Story: Samsung N150 Netbook To Arrive At Verizon
- 2014-04-18: Hybrid Motorcycles To Serve The Army Soon
- 2013-10-17: This Motorcycle Helmet Features A Rearview Camera, Turn-By-Turn Directions
- 2013-08-19: Stuart Gunn Is World’s Fastest Blind And Disabled Biker With 167.1mph Record
- 2013-05-16: German Mechanic Builds Motorcycle With Airplane Engine
- 2013-02-21: Five-O Takes The Electric Motorcycle Route