Corsair caters to the gaming market with their latest release, the Graphite Series 600T mid-tower case which offers a slew of builder-friendly features found in the award-winning Obsidian Series 700D and 800D, where among them include advanced cable management and a large backplate cutout that makes it a snap to install additional CPU cooling capability. Not only that, Corsair also took specific design steps to enable advanced watercooling configurations, such as support for a dual 120mm radiator. You will be able to cram in up to half a dozen 2.5″ or 3.5″ storage drives thanks to easy-access caddies, not to mention a quartet of 5.25″ front-panel devices. Expect to enjoy the best in terms of gaming as the Graphite Series 600T will play nice with all long graphics card formats, including the Nvidia GeForce GTX 400-series and ATI Radeon HD 5970. Want to up the ante in your gaming rig? This would be a good place to start if you’re building a machine from ground up.
- 2014-01-08 Corsair Unleashes Raptor Gaming Peripherals
- 2014-01-08 Corsair Flash Voyager GO USB 3.0 Flash Drives Announced
- 2014-01-06 Corsair MX RGB Project
- 2013-08-23 Corsair's New Force LS SSDs Unveiled
- 2013-03-22 Corsair Unveils Vengeance K70 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard