Will there be no end to the Motorola Droid 2 and Droid X leaks? Not that we’re complaining. Next up commercial slides and scripts for upcoming commercials have surfaced, giving us a little more insight into these two devices. The first commercial seems to focus on the Motorola Droid 2 being powered by a 1GHz processor, Email Exchange, and an upgraded keyboard. The Droid X’s commercial focuses on its 4.3-inch display, along with the ability to watch the NFL live while you’re on the go. Maybe it would be better for Verizon to just go ahead and officially announce the Motorola Droid 2 and Droid X already, since the leaks are coming fast.
Next Story: E3: Halo Reach Space Combat Looks Awesome
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2011-03-28 Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-08-04 Motorola Droid 2 To Be Announced On August 10th?
- 2010-08-09 More details on the Motorola Droid 2