How do you know that you are head over heels in love with this toy called Lego? Well, when you’re fanatical enough to come up with a printer made out of Lego, of course! Taking hours to construct, this Lego printer churns out a solitary page after a full minute – definitely not something you would want to have at home when hard pressed to roll out a bunch of documents for the office the next day. The Lego printer is versatile enough to function in a bi-directional method, allowing it to render rows of output both forwards and backwards. Not something you would see from Canon or Epson anytime soon, eh?
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: diy, hack, lego, mod, printer,
- Seen at: everythingusb