With E3 just around the corner, details of the upcoming games are being unveiled bit by bit, and now Activision has confirmed the first details of the upcoming DJ Hero 2. The game now offers a microphone to handle vocals for the relevant tracks, and the Party Bundle pack offers two turntables in addition to the microphone, allowing you to have DJ battles in two-player mode. DJ Hero 2 is due to be released in the fall for the PS3, Wii and Xbox 360, though pricing hasn’t been confirmed just yet. If you like going solo, you’ll be happy to hear that there will also be a regular turntable bundle that comes with a single deck sans a microphone.
Next Story: Office Web Apps Now Live On SkyDrive
- 2013-09-20: Linn Sondek LP12 Turntable Made Out Of Whisky Casks
- 2012-04-16: R2-D2 flattened, works as DJ turntable now
- 2011-06-24: Pioneer DJ and VH1 celebrity designed turntables are funky
- 2011-06-11: Nintendo Wii U
- 2011-06-07: Nintendo Wii-U: a Savior?
- 2011-06-07: Wii U controller has a touchscreen, camera and more!
- 2011-05-27: R-evolution Minima Turntable rolls back the years
- 2011-02-25: Turntable powered by USB