The multi-touch virtual keyboard on the Motorola Droid X has been warmly received by many folks, probably due to the fact that multi-touch enables folks to hit more than one key at a time, such as the shift key. The good news is, the virtual keyboard has been ported to other devices, and it should work on any Android phone that’s running on Android 2.1 Ã‰clair, though folks who tried it on Android 2.2 FroYo are reporting that it closes automatically. Aside from that, haptic feedback (which makes the phone vibrate when you press a key) isn’t working yet, but that probably isn’t that big a deal. Are you planning to port the Droid X keyboard to your Android phone?
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: Android, android 2.1, droid x, virtual keyboard,
- Seen at: androidpolice