Dyson, the name behind the hand dryer that is touted to turn wet hands into dry ones within seconds, is back with an update on their previously revolutionary bladeless fan design, where the company now offers a couple of larger fans. The AM02 Tower is 100cm tall and can take in up to 33L of air each second, following that it will amplify the amount by around 16 times using their “Air Multiplier” technology, and you can opt for iron, blue and silver, or plain silver colors. As for the AM03 Pedestal fan, this is for those who find the former not good enough, since it spews up around 18x the wind from the 33L sucked in. Standing proud at 1.4m in height, it features a redesigned pedestal technology and a spring mechanism which lets one change the height and angle. Regardless, either purchase will ship with its own remote control for that added touch of class. Both the AM02 and AM03 will retail for $450, although there is no release date attached to either just yet.
- Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]