We (and probably all the gamers out there) are looking forward to the upcoming Halo: Reach, and the demo of the game at E3 is pretty impressive. Judging from the response from the crowd, Halo: Reach, Bungie should be quite happy with what it has been working on. More importantly, while combat on land is pretty much the same, space combat is what has everybody’s jaw wide open, and it looks great. You can be sure that any gamer who checks this out will be itching to give it a test drive. Are you planning to get Halo: Reach when it’s launched?
Next Story: Infinity Iron To Make Household Chores Fun Again
- 2014-04-22 Uncharted 4 Rumored For E3 2014 Reveal
- 2014-02-28 Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2013-06-13 PS4 vs Xbox One: Which One Should You Get?
- 2013-06-12 Cops Asked To Shut Ouya Down At E3 2013
- 2013-06-12 Nyko Announces Xbox One, PS4 Accessories At E3
- 2010-06-14 Microsoft Kinect Introduced by Cirque du Soleil at E3
- 2010-06-14 New Xbox 360 Goes Live At E3!
- 2010-06-17 Xbox Kinect, Hands-On