The Electrolux Bio Robot Refrigerator concept has just gotten fleshed out in greater detail, where it will rely on a biopolymer gel that is luminescent as well, keeping its contents within nice and cool. There is a non-sticky gel that surrounds the food item whenever it is stored within the biopolymer gel, letting you create separate pods – no idea on just how much space is allowed between food items, since this does not look like the epitome of space efficiency. At least there are no flying doors or drawers for you to worry about, and less moving parts equals to lower chances of it breaking apart. All food items are individually cooled at their optimal temperature courtesy of its artificial intelligence. We’re thinking something like this will probably roll out in say, 2020?
Next Story: Innpu offers wired cell phone
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept