The EPI Life handset from Ephone International is different from all of the other phones on the market, after all, even the iPhone is unable to perform ECG readings, right? What makes the EPI Life phone different from other portable ECG devices would be it sending relevant data back to Ephone’s servers instead of going straight to your doctor, where a team of cardiologists will then monitor said readings around the clock. Should they detect a hint of abnormality in the ECG, they will straight away send emergency services to wherever you are, or simply obtain priority admission for you into partner hospitals. Check out its rather impressive list of health-related features in the extended post.
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-03: Grush, Connected Toothbrush with Games
- 2008-11-19: Cellphone Radiations Could Release Mercury from Filings
- 2009-02-20: Nano Breathe Checks For Diseases
- 2009-11-12: Cellphone diagnoses cough