How often would you see a Nokia device run an operating system that is not normally associated with the Finnish cellphone manufacturer? The correct answer would be pretty rare, unless you literally take things into your own hands as with the case of this Nokia N900 running on Google’s Android 2.2 operating system. They seem to get along extremely well as though they were old friends, offering some blazing fast Web browsing performance as well as decent hardware support, although you can forget about cramming in a memory card. Check out the video above for additional detailed information if you’re curious to know more.
Next Story: Samsung Plus series encompasses more netbooks
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2010-12-22: Nokia N900 gets Android 2.3 Gingerbread port
- 2010-08-26: Android port for N900 is up and running nicely
- 2010-10-14: Nokia N900 PR 1.3 Update To Offer Maemo And MeeGo Dual Booting