Google is apparently working on a new social service known as Google Me – at least that is what Digg founder Kevin Rose claims. It seems that this will go up head-to-head against Facebook, after their last attempt coming in the form of Google Buzz that never really took off. You just got to love the imaginative wordplay of Google Me being used, considering how the word Google has even entered into every day lexicon for quite a while already.
Next Story: Motorola Charm touted to arrive at T-Mobile
- 2014-04-24 Google+ Integration To End
- 2014-04-24 Google Testing New Mobile Search Redesign
- 2014-04-24 Vic Gundotra, The Man Behind Google+, Is Leaving Google
- 2014-04-23 Russia ‘Anti-Terrorism’ Laws Might Make Skype, Gmail, Facebook Illegal
- 2014-04-23 Google Street View Lets You Perform ‘Time Travel’
- 2011-09-15 Facebook Subscribe Button: Playing Catch-Up With Google+
- 2011-08-04 Is Facebook thinking about injecting ads directly into your news feed?
- 2011-07-19 Google+ ads on Facebook banned