As we recently mentioned, after a brief honeymoon period, the HTC EVO 4G seems to have a trail of bad news following it. Now a couple of videos have surfaced, showing the HTC EVO 4G and its cousin, the Droid Incredible, having issues with its touchscreen, where it will not register touches smoothly on the display when the phone isn’t grounded properly. It seems that the problem doesn’t occur when you’re holding the phone, but if you place it on the couch, the problem is rather noticeable. Are any of you HTC EVO 4G or Droid Incredible owners out there experiencing any issues with the touchscreen? Videos after the jump.
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- Follow: droid, droid incredible, HTC, htc evo 4g, Sprint, touchscreen, Verizon,
- Seen at: phonearena