The Palm Pre might not be the coolest device around, but it does offer support for one of the coolest charging docks around – the Touchstone inductive charger. Now if you own the recently released HTC EVO 4G instead and want inductive charging, you’re in for a treat. Seems that someone out there decided to take the time to modify his EVO 4G to support the Touchstone’s inductive charging. A step-by-step guide is on its way, but in the meantime, its creator has decided to answer some simple questions regarding this mod. Check out the video after the jump, and it seems to work pretty well. Maybe in the future all our mobile phones could support inductive charging.
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: HTC, htc evo 4g, palm,
- Seen at: goodandevo.net