It’s not news to those who have recently tried to buy one in a store, but if you go for it, you will realize that Sprint’s hottest phone is currently sold-out. The carrier has announced that it has sold over 200,000 units over the week-end. If I remember correctly, this is within range or better than what the original iPhone did – not bad!
We’re not sure when Sprint will replenish its stock, but most likely, they should have regular deliveries — at least we hope for them. It would be interesting to look how the sales numbers evolve in the coming month now that the iPhone 4 has been announced. Don’s miss our complete Evo 4G Review!
Update: Sprint’s official answer in the full post
As customer demand continues for HTC EVO 4G, we have experienced temporary shortages and/or outages of the device at some of our distribution points. Sprint and HTC are diligently working around the clock to increase inventory in all sales channels, including national retail partners RadioShack, Best Buy and Walmart, and indirect dealers. Additional shipments are arriving to our distribution channels on a regular basis. We appreciate the positive response from customers and promise to fulfill orders as best as possible in a timely manner. (Sprint)
Next Story: Nokia N8 gets video editing too
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2011-08-25 Sprint EVO 4G receives maintenance update today
- 2011-04-11 Gingerbread coming to ThunderBolt and EVO 4G
- 2010-04-12 HTC Evo 4G arrives on Sprint's inventory
- 2010-05-30 Android 2.2 FroYo Ported To The Upcoming HTC EVO 4G
- 2010-06-05 EVO 4G Review