We took a gander at the Huawei S7 at MWC 2010 earlier this year, and it has surfaced yet again at Computex 2010 in Taipei. What other new things do we know about it? For starters, the screen size still remains the same at 7″ with capacitive capability, where it will run on Android 2.1 alongside a full Google application suite to keep you in sync with your life – assuming you’re a huge Google fan. 3G connectivity is also thrown into the mix to make sure you remain connected at all times, as long as there is a decent cellular signal. There is still no word on pricing or availability as at press time, so we will just have to wait for Huawei to roll this out officially before it becomes obsolete.
- 2014-04-24 Huawei Ascend P7 Case Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Huawei Targets $300M Spend In Global Marketing For 2014
- 2014-04-17 Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14 Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03 Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th