While it was previously reported that a paid subscription version of Hulu would be hitting the Xbox 360 at E3, now word is that Microsoft’s popular gaming console might not be the only device to get a Hulu subscription service, with Apple’s iPad being touted as one of multiple devices that will be supported. In short, this could mean that programs from companies such as Fox, NBC, Universal and Disney are on their way to the Xbox 360 and iPad users, with the service rumored to be launched in the next month or two. Would you be willing to part with your hard-earned cash for a Hulu subscription?
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2013-02-28: YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support