Throw in an iPod dock and you have a higher chance of selling your product – or is that the case? Well, there is no harm in checking out the iGrill as this uniquely modern grill not only helps churn out great tasting meat and sausages (if prepared by a decent chef beforehand), it also comes with an iPod dock that lets you enjoy your favorite tunes over its integrated speakers while you’re busy reducing the hunger levels in your household. Of course, it can also work with other audio devices due to additioanl in-line audio support. The propane tank is used for the grill segment (duh) while a quartet of AA batteries will help power the speakers of this $130 device.
Next Story: iPed runs on Android 2.1 OS
- 2013-07-12: Steam Summer 2013 Sale Officially Kicks Off
- 2012-06-14: JVC Kenwood NX-SA5 clears the air as an iPod dock
- 2012-03-28: Monster Light Disc Audio Dock for Tron fans
- 2011-11-13: iTree dock burns a huge hole in your pocket
- 2011-10-17: iCharge records all the goings on around the iPhone 4S
- 2011-07-19: HAI Dock begins to ship