Seems that the demand for the iPad 3G has increased, thanks to the announcement of the new data plans that do away with unlimited data. The new plans kick in on Monday, but if you already own an iPad on an unlimited data plan before that, you’ll be able to carry on using the unlimited data plan, which is probably the reason why folks are rushing to get their hands on one. The bad news is that the device is in short supply, though it seems that AT&T has been rather understanding of the situation, allowing users to pay for the iPad before June 7th and still get hold of the previous unlimited data package, which they will then be able to continue using (and paying for). Are you one of the many folks out there scrambling to get hold of the iPad before June 7th, or do you think that 2GB worth of data a month is enough to keep your iPad happy?
Next Story: Five HTC Windows Phone 7 Devices On Their Way
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-03-07: Verizon's Apple iPad 2 offers best bang for buck if you're a data hog
- 2010-05-03: T-Mobile SIM Crammed Into The iPad Allows Text Messaging
- 2010-06-02: New AT&T Data Plan Offers iPhone Tethering
- 2010-06-02: Rumor: Verizon Testing A CDMA iPad?
- 2010-06-13: AT&T Apologizes To iPad 3G Subscribers Over Privacy Breach