Think that AT&T’s iPad 3G isn’t giving you the connection speeds that you’ve been dreaming about? If you’re very handy with your hands, you could always try what this enterprising fellow did, as he opened up his iPad 3G, removed the AT&T mode, and hooked up a Verizon MiFi device to the iPad’s battery, literally turning his iPad into a cool tablet device that doubles up as a Verizon hotspot. It’s not exactly an easy job, so you might want to go through the whole process before you decide to attempt this, aside from that, he also noticed that the green light from the MiFi shone through the iPad’s display, but that was quickly rectified with a pair of needle nose pliers. Would you dare attempt such a hack, bearing in mind that you’ve most certainly voided the warranty on your iPad once this process begins.
Next Story: Samsung Wave 2 And Wave 2 Pro Go Official
- Analyst Thinks iPhone 5c Is A Flop Because Of iPhone Cases
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Corning Executive Names Sapphire As Expensive, Heavy And Environmentally Unfriendly
- Nanyang Girls’ High School In Singapore Uses iPad As Learning Aid
- Ember iPhone Case Will Help Improve Your Phone's Flash