Quite a few people are reporting that they’ve already received their iPhone 4 from Apple, which is a good 1-2 days earlier than the official launch date. While this is great news for the lucky folks, reports are that they seem unable to activate the device, though it wasn’t clear whether it’s due to the phone arriving before the actual launch date or not. The good news is, not everybody is encountering this problem, as there are some users who have successfully activated their iPhone 4s. Did you receive your iPhone 4 early, and are you having any issues trying to activate it?
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- Follow: activation, iphone 4,
- Seen at: appleinsider