Quite a few people are reporting that they’ve already received their iPhone 4 from Apple, which is a good 1-2 days earlier than the official launch date. While this is great news for the lucky folks, reports are that they seem unable to activate the device, though it wasn’t clear whether it’s due to the phone arriving before the actual launch date or not. The good news is, not everybody is encountering this problem, as there are some users who have successfully activated their iPhone 4s. Did you receive your iPhone 4 early, and are you having any issues trying to activate it?
Next Story: 150m Windows 7 Licenses Sold
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger