Every now and then a little gem related to the iPhone OS 4 seems to surface, and now a user has discovered that if you hit the power/sleep button three times in a row while the screen is locked, the iPhone seems to go into a sort of flashlight mode, showing a bright white screen. While it might seem mundane at first, the many folks who use their cell phones as a flash light and iPhone owners who install flashlight applications should be quite happy to see this. Check out a video of it being demoed after the jump.
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: flashlight, ios 4, iPhone,
- Seen at: redmondpie