“Windows is better for photos than Mac, hands down” is not something you hear every day, but that’s what Brian Hall, General Manager for Windows Live, has stated, when talking about the updates to its Windows Live suite of free applications. While the users will be the ones who make the final judgment, the upcoming Windows Live does seem to offer some rather cool features. Improvements include the ability of Windows Live Photo Gallery and Movie Maker to be able to connect directly to sites such as Flickr, Facebook and Youtube. Improved photo stitching, retouching, and face recognition are also included. If you’re keen to find out more about the improvements, check out a video that Microsoft has come up with, promoting the new features, after the jump. The downside is that while the beta version of this is available for download in Vista and Windows 7, users who insist on sticking to Windows XP have been left out, probably as a gentle nudge from Microsoft to encourage users to upgrade.
- Interlocking Ring Set Shows That You Both Truly Belong Together
- Dutch Authorities Finds That Google Violated Its Data Protection Act
- Microsoft Reportedly Edging Towards Alan Mulally And Satya Nadella For CEO Slot
- BiblioTech Is The US' First Bookless Public Library
- Victoria's Secret Debuts 3D-Printed Lingerie During Fashion Show
- Follow: mac, Microsoft,
- Seen at: windowsteamblog