Recently we had an additional hint that iWork would be hitting the iPhone sometime in the future, and now a bevy of screenshots of Pages for the iPhone have surfaced, giving us more reason to believe that the app is on its way, and we’ve got a pretty good idea of what to expect now. Interestingly, tables, charts, and shapes are supported, which should help boost productivity. Another interesting point is the sentence stating that all documents will be synced wirelessly over the air to iPhones, iPod touches, and iPads, which sounds a lot like cloud storage to us. Would you purchase any apps from the iWork suite for your iPhone or iPod touch?
Next Story: Toshiba To Launch Its Book Place eBook Store
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-08-29: More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26: iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-11: iPhone 5 spotted with dual-cameras?