All-in-one (AIO) computers are becoming increasingly popular, probably because they look good and do save quite a bit of space. Lenovo is probably is looking to capitalize on that trend by announcing its ThinkCentre M90z AIO that packs a 23-inch display, and is powered by Intel’s Core i3 or i5 processors. One of the more notable features of the M90z is the fact that its built-in webcam sports a physical switch to toggle to the camera on/off, giving you some additional privacy when you don’t want someone to be able to check you out. The M90z is currently available and will set you back about $899. Other features of this AIO computer include DDR3 memory, hard drive/solid state drive, DVD burner, and optional Wi-Fi/Bluetooth. Check out a video giving you some insights into the design of the M90z after the jump.
Next Story: LG To Also Offer 20 Android Phones In 2010?
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2013-07-08: Lenovo ThinkCentre M93z All-in-One (AIO) Desktop PC
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo IdeaCentre A730 All-In-One PC
- 2011-10-24: Lenovo C325 takes the All-In-One route
- 2011-05-16: Lenovo introduces ThinkCentre Edge 91z all-in-one PC
- 2011-04-14: Lenovo denies plans for 23" tablet