Lexar has just released its latest 24-in-1 memory card reader, and while there are plenty of USB card readers out there, this one might be a little more interesting for iPad owners. Turns out that it can be hooked up through the iPad’s Camera Connection Kit, allowing it to import photos directly to the iPad. Considering that the iPad is great for viewing pictures, if you’re taking a lot of photos on the move, this would be quite useful, though also need Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. If you decide to go for Lexar’s offering, you’ll need to shell out $29.99. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- Apple Patent Describes A Smart Dock That Is Always Listening To You
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Typo Keyboard Is An Upcoming Keyboard Case For The iPhone
- Follow: card reader, iPad, Lexar,
- Seen at: techfresh.net