Lexar has just released its latest 24-in-1 memory card reader, and while there are plenty of USB card readers out there, this one might be a little more interesting for iPad owners. Turns out that it can be hooked up through the iPad’s Camera Connection Kit, allowing it to import photos directly to the iPad. Considering that the iPad is great for viewing pictures, if you’re taking a lot of photos on the move, this would be quite useful, though also need Apple’s Camera Connection Kit. If you decide to go for Lexar’s offering, you’ll need to shell out $29.99. Check out a video of it in action after the jump.
Next Story: Hulu Plus Trial On iPad In The Next Few Days?
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad