Is twenty some kind of magic number in the cell phone industry? After word got out that Motorola would be offering twenty Android-powered phones this year, now word is that LG is also gearing up to bring, you guessed it, twenty Android-powered cell phones by the end of this year. The Korean company might be feeling the pressure from increased competition, but we must admit that we don’t mind being offered more Android-powered devices, though we do hope they’re not all boring and low-end devices. Do you think Motorola or LG would be coming up with better phones amongst the twenty?
Next Story: 2GHz Motorola Android Phone In 2010?
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18 Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-03-09 Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2013-08-01 Moto X Hands-On, First Real-World Impressions
- 2013-08-01 Moto X Specs, Release Date & Features (Official)