Is twenty some kind of magic number in the cell phone industry? After word got out that Motorola would be offering twenty Android-powered phones this year, now word is that LG is also gearing up to bring, you guessed it, twenty Android-powered cell phones by the end of this year. The Korean company might be feeling the pressure from increased competition, but we must admit that we don’t mind being offered more Android-powered devices, though we do hope they’re not all boring and low-end devices. Do you think Motorola or LG would be coming up with better phones amongst the twenty?
Next Story: 2GHz Motorola Android Phone In 2010?
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-03-09: Android SDK For Wearables Coming In Two Weeks
- 2013-08-01: Moto X Hands-On, First Real-World Impressions
- 2013-08-01: Moto X Specs, Release Date & Features (Official)