We’d all love to have robotic helpers just like Tony Stark (Iron Man) does, but while we’re still a few years away from that, nothing’s stopping the smart folks out there from coming up with some advanced robots. MIT researcher, Natan Linder, has come up with the LuminAR robotic lamp that is basically a computer with an LCD pico projector, allowing it to move around the desk, projecting email notifications or web pages, and allowing you to interact directly with them by clicking on the projected image. Check out a video of it after the jump, as it’s pretty impressive.
- Andy Rubin To Head Up Google's New Robots Division
- Prototype Robotic “Heart” Runs Off Urine
- K5 Autonomous Data Machine Is A 300-Pound Crime Fighting Robot
- MOSS Robot Kit Helps You Get Started Even Without Having A Clue
- Macy Gets Robot To Launch Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Follow: pico projector, projector, robot,
- Seen at: technabob