Magellan GPS launched the ToughCase, a rugged, waterproof case for the iPhone and the iPodTouch: featuring a built-in GPS, it is supposed to enhance the accuracy of location-based applications for both devices. According to Magellan, the ToughCase meets IPX-7 waterproof standards, enabling the device to be submerged at a depth of 1-meter for up to 30 minutes and the integrated 1840 mAh battery is supposedly doubling the life of the device with normal usage; additionally, the built-in high sensitivity SiRFstar III GPS chipset delivers up to 3 meters of accuracy.
Compatible with iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (second and third generation),the ToughCase will be available worldwide at MagellanGPS.com and Apple Stores at www.apple.com for $199.99 (MRSP).RELATED
- Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Now Available For Purchase From Amazon
- Smarty Ring An Indiegogo Project Waiting To Be Funded
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Follow: GPS,