Media centers are meant to keep the whole family happy and entertained after a hard day at work/school, and the Magic Orange concept intends to play that role by simplifying and organizing everything associated with a media center into a package which looks radically out of this world. Comprising of a quartet of components, the SILVER will be a a pebble-shaped touchscreen device that enables you to navigate through available content, while the MAGIC is a kind of wand which relies on gyroscopes so that different gestures are translated into their respective functions as per a remote control. As for the FLOWER, this multimedia box will feature a hidden camera underneath its transparent skin – perhaps for video calls? The CIRCLE completes the whole thingamajic, where you get a trio of floating buttons on a round touch pad. No idea on how this merry bunch of devices are going to interact with one another, but it does sound a whole lot more complicated than it should.
- 2013-06-03 Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15 Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08 Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03 Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03 Phinergy Air Car Concept