The name of it was leaked just a short while ago, and now the Microsoft Kinect (previously, dubbed Project Natal) has gone official. Aside from the confirmation of the product name, some information on a few games were also mentioned, including a yoga game, dancing game, Kinect Sports, Kinectimals (a pet game), and of course, the all-important Start Wars game, that lets you fulfill your Jedi fantasies. We’re really looking forward to the Microsoft Kinect, but Microsoft hasn’t given any information on the price or release date just yet, though hopefully more information on this will be shed at the upcoming E3 conference, which is just around the corner. Will the Microsoft Kinect, PlayStation Move or Nintendo Wii eventually win the motion sensing war?
While there hasn’t been an official price for the Kinect just yet, word going around is that it could set you back $120.RELATED
- Microsoft Kinect Introduced by Cirque du Soleil at E3
- Beercade: Get Free Beer For Winning An Arcade Game
- Velocity Conference Live Streaming
- What's Next for Cloud Computing? Find Out at Structure 2011.
- Sony PlayStation 4 confirmed, is in the works
- Follow: E3, e3 tradeshow, kinect, Microsoft, natal, project natal,
- Seen at: microsoft