Now here’s a watch that is definitely different from what we’ve seen so far – it comes in the form of a mixtape, which will appeal to those of the older generation. When we say ‘older generation’ here, we mean living during the times where a playlist is non-dynamic, and the MP3 format wasn’t even in existence yet. EOS is the brains behind the Mixtape Watch, where the standard watch face is replaced with an anodized black stainless steel cassette. Within the cassette lies a couple of tape-like dials, where one represents the number of hours while the other tells the minutes. Gold and blue versions can be purchased for $135 each in case you are on the lookout for a rather unique timepiece.
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool