Verizon has come up with a new commercial to promote its wireless connection, what with its “Rule The Air” slogan. That being said the commercial seems to include the upcoming Motorola Droid X. If you pay close attention the man walking to his car near the end, he seems to be using a landscape slider, which many folks are speculating could be the Motorola Droid 2. Granted, it’s hard to get a good view, but there’s nothing stopping folks out there from dreaming about the successor to the popular Motorola Droid, right? Video after the jump.
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: commercial, Motorola, motorola droid 2, Verizon,
- Seen at: androidcommunity