With all the recent leaked pictures of the upcoming Motorola Droid X/Xtreme, it really shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see more pictures of the device surface, this time pictured side-by-side with the HTC EVO 4G, iPhone, and Droid Eris. Another thing to note from the picture is the use of Shadow BLUR (an updated version of MOTOBLUR). Do you think the Motorola Droid X will be able to mount a successful challenge against the HTC EVO 4G, not to mention the soon-to-arrive- iPhone 4?
- 2014-04-14: Apple Staffer Shamed By Judge For Using iPhone In Court
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2013-10-16: Motorola Unveils Web Tool To Help iPhone Users Make The Switch
- 2011-02-09: Jawcase is a multi-purpose Droid X case that works as a stand or car mount
- 2011-01-26: Motorola Droid X successor to have dual core Tegra 2 processor?