With all the recent leaked pictures of the upcoming Motorola Droid X/Xtreme, it really shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to see more pictures of the device surface, this time pictured side-by-side with the HTC EVO 4G, iPhone, and Droid Eris. Another thing to note from the picture is the use of Shadow BLUR (an updated version of MOTOBLUR). Do you think the Motorola Droid X will be able to mount a successful challenge against the HTC EVO 4G, not to mention the soon-to-arrive- iPhone 4?
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2013-10-16 Motorola Unveils Web Tool To Help iPhone Users Make The Switch
- 2011-02-09 Jawcase is a multi-purpose Droid X case that works as a stand or car mount
- 2011-01-26 Motorola Droid X successor to have dual core Tegra 2 processor?