Didn’t get to attend the launch of the cool Motorola Droid X? We already know what the specifications of the Droid X are, and they’re quite cool. At the same time, a promotional video of the phone has surfaced online, further reminding us why we’d want this phone when it arrives on July 15th. Check out the video after the jump, and let us know what you think of the Motorola Droid X via the comments section.
Next Story: iPhone 4 Encountering Discolored Screen Issues?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2011-04-15: Motorola Droid X2 benchmarked on video
- 2011-04-14: Motorola Droid X2 boot sequence caught on video
- 2010-07-28: Droid X Running Android 2.2 Appears On eBay