Leaks related to the upcoming Motorola MB810 have surfaced recently, and now more evidence of the device has surfaced in screenshots of Verizon’s system. Hardware details weren’t mentioned, but it seems that the device could be dubbed the Motorola Droid Xtreme, possibly the successor to the popular Motorola Droid. Could this device be the upcoming Droid Shadow, or the device that had its keyboard pictured recently?
Next Story: HTC Wildfire Prototype Appears On Auction
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2011-12-12: Verizon preps DroidDoes.com for DROID 4, release imminent?
- 2011-11-07: Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-10-28: Motorola Xoom 2 appears in Verizon's system