We’ve been waiting for it, and it’s finally here! The new Xbox 360 has been unveiled, bearing the same name as your current Xbox 360 (instead of being called the Xbox 360 Slim), but boasting a slimmer form factor and better hardware. It’ll set you back $299, boasting a 250GB hard drive, Wi-Fi N and is shipping to stores today. If you were at the event, you probably already know that you’re getting a free Xbox 360 for attending. Will the new design and specifications change your mind about buying that PlayStation 3 Slim?
Next Story: Free Easy Wi-Fi From Starbucks From July 1st?
- 2014-04-14: Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07: GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06: Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled
- 2014-04-06: Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Be A "True Experience"
- 2010-06-12: Rumor: Xbox 360 Slim To Be Unveiled At E3?
- 2010-06-13: Xbox 360 Slim Video Surfaces And Project Natal Renamed As Kinect
- 2010-06-17: Xbox Kinect, Hands-On