If you’re looking to pick up an HTC EVO 4G from Sprint, you might be a little disappointed to hear that reports are going around that there are different batches of the device, and they use displays from different suppliers. When compared side by side, a user commented that one of them had a more washed out look, while the other had richer colors and better contrast. If you check the version on your EVO 4G, you’ll notice that the 002 models have a Novatel LCD while the newer ones use an Epson LCD. This really isn’t going to be good news to anybody who is looking to purchase an EVO 4G anytime soon, and we’re looking forward to see if Sprint or HTC will be commenting on this issue. Have you compared your HTC EVO 4G side-by-side with another unit before and noticed any difference?
Next Story: Cockroach Controlled Robot
- 2013-12-02: Dell Has A 24" UHD Display Revealed On Website
- 2013-07-23: ViewSonic Debuts 10-Point Windows 8 Certified Touch TD40 Display Series
- 2013-05-15: ReconJet Heads-Up Display At Google I/O: Looks Neat
- 2013-01-06: HP U160 15.6-inch LED Backlit Portable Monitor
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo ThinkVision Mobile Touch Monitor
- 2011-08-25: Sprint EVO 4G receives maintenance update today
- 2010-06-08: HTC EVO 4G Sold Out Nationwide (Updated!)
- 2010-06-12: HTC EVO 4G Limited To 30FPS Only?
- 2010-08-24: HTC EVO 4G Suffering From USB Charging Issues?
- 2010-11-15: White HTC EVO 4G no longer a Best Buy exclusive, heads to Sprint as well