Can’t wait to check out the latest Motorola Droid devices? An online invite has surfaced, informing us that Verizon, Motorola, Google and Adobe will be holding a press event in New York on June 23rd, a day before the iPhone 4′s launch. Considering the number of recent leaks regarding the Motorola Droid 2 and Droid X, it’s not hard to imagine what will be announced at the event, especially since it’s supposed to “usher in the next generation of Droid”, though the question will be whether just one, or will both phones be unveiled at the event. The presence of Adobe’s CEO at the event also seems to indicate that Flash will play a rather important role in this mobile phone’s success. Are you looking forward to the Motorola Droid 2 and Droid X, or have you already been enticed by the iPhone 4?
Next Story: Nintendo 3DS, Hands-On
- 2013-12-16: Motorola DROIDs Undergo Soak Test
- 2013-07-16: Verizon Motorola Droid Ultra, MAXX And Mini Could Get July 23rd Announcement
- 2013-02-22: Motorola Droid RAZR And RAZR MAXX To Receive Jelly Bean
- 2012-11-19: Droid DNA Review
- 2012-11-13: Droid DNA Hands-On!
- 2011-03-28: Official Gingerbread update for Droid X and Droid 2 leaked
- 2010-08-09: More details on the Motorola Droid 2
- 2010-09-17: Verizon Discontinuing the Droid 2, Droid 2 World Edition to Replace the Original
- 2010-09-22: Motorola Droid 2 World Edition Comes With Speed Bump, White Casing
- 2010-12-08: Certain Droid X and Droid received Android 2.2.1 updates