We recently had some rumors going around of a successor to Nikon’s first-gen projector camera, the S1000pj. Now additional details have surfaced, indicating that the device is expected to arrive before August. Aside from that, word is that the LCoS pico-projector component used in the camera, which is the same component from the first-gen, has decreased in price, sparking hopes that Nikon will be offering the camera for much less than its original $430 asking price. Aside from that, the component has apparently gotten smaller too, so maybe we can start dreaming of a smaller, cheaper, compact camera from Nikon that is capable of projecting cool images on the wall?
Next Story: DIY: Triple-rotor Helicopter
- 2014-03-18 Smart Phone Projector Looks Corny But Works As Intended
- 2014-01-09 Sony Ultra Short Throw Projector: Hands-On
- 2013-10-07 Piano Projector Makes Learning How To Play As Easy As Rock Band
- 2013-09-26 Sony Announces New Projectors At CEDIA 2013
- 2013-08-16 EPICT EPP-100 Projector Is Android-Powered
- 2010-08-16 Nikon Announces The Coolpix S1100pj Projector Camera And S5100 Compact
- 2010-09-07 Upcoming Nikon Coolpix P7000, S8100, And S80 Pictures Leaked?
- 2010-09-08 Nikon S8100 Compact Camera Announced