Official details on the upcoming 3D-capable Nintendo 3DS haven’t been unveiled just yet, but word is that the portable console will sport two different screen designs, a tilt sensor, and will be quite powerful. From the latest leak, it seems that the 3DS could offer users a larger 3D display on the top half of this clamshell console, while the bottom screen will sport similar specifications of the original DS’ bottom touchscreen. Aside from that, the possibility of a 3D camera is still there, one which could allow you to take photos and videos that will appear in 3D on the display. Other minor improvements include a better media player with hardware AAC and MP3 decoding. Do you think the upcoming Nintendo 3DS will be a success?
Next Story: Rumor: Xbox 360 Slim To Be Unveiled At E3?
- 2014-04-23 Ace Attorney 3DS Takes Place In Late 1800s
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2011-06-13 Nintendo 3DS finally reaches 1 million in Japan
- 2010-04-01 Nintendo 3DS Design: Hot or Not?
- 2010-05-12 Rumor: Nintendo 3DS To Sport A 3D Camera?
- 2010-08-17 Nintendo 3DS Game Pricing Revealed?
- 2010-08-25 Rumor: Nintendo's Upcoming 3DS To Be Powered By A Marvell CPU?