With the preorder date for the iPhone 4 just around the corner, a little bit of disappointing news has surfaced, especially if you care what color your iPhone 4 comes in. According to a leaked document, seems that only the black version of the iPhone 4 will be available during the launch, with the white iPhone 4 listed as “available later this summer”. Would the color scheme of the iPhone 4 matter to you, or are you willing to take whatever color is offered in order to get the latest iPhone?
- 2014-04-17: AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-16: Burger King Launches AT&T Wi-Fi Services Across U.S. Restaurants
- 2011-11-16: AT&T customers remain loyal despite competition
- 2011-09-08: iPhone 4 shipping times increased, iPhone 5 imminent?
- 2011-07-25: iPhone 4 is still selling well