Pictures of an unknown Nokia phone have surfaced, and it looks very much like a successor to the N900. There wasn’t an official model number attached to it, but the label at the top of the phone lists it as “C0″, which could indicate that this phone will be part of Nokia’s C-series mobile phones. Technical details of the device weren’t available, but we do know that it has an 8-megapixel camera and supports the 850/1900MHz 3G bands, which means support for AT&T, Rogers, Telus, and Bell. It’s also worth noting that it’s powered by Symbian, and since Nokia has said that future N-series phones will not be powered by Symbian, it does fuel the speculation that it’ll be a C-series device. Based on the pictures, what do you think of this phone?
Next Story: T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9300 Caught On Video
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Document Underwater Diving Mission
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2011-11-07: Nokia City Scene gives you a full-on visual location-aware experience
- 2011-08-08: Angry Birds on Nokia N9 demonstration video
- 2011-06-20: Nokia N9 officially announced
- 2011-05-11: Nokia N9 appears on the FCC, runs on meeGo
- 2011-01-24: Nokia N9 dropped because of a larger tablet?