Pictures of an unknown Nokia phone have surfaced, and it looks very much like a successor to the N900. There wasn’t an official model number attached to it, but the label at the top of the phone lists it as “C0″, which could indicate that this phone will be part of Nokia’s C-series mobile phones. Technical details of the device weren’t available, but we do know that it has an 8-megapixel camera and supports the 850/1900MHz 3G bands, which means support for AT&T, Rogers, Telus, and Bell. It’s also worth noting that it’s powered by Symbian, and since Nokia has said that future N-series phones will not be powered by Symbian, it does fuel the speculation that it’ll be a C-series device. Based on the pictures, what do you think of this phone?
Next Story: T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 9300 Caught On Video
- New Oppo Find 7 Camera Photos "Confirms" 50MP Camera
- Galaxy S5 Production Will Not Be Hugely Affected By Recent Factory Fire
- All New HTC One Leaked Photos Leave Nothing To The Imagination
- Sony Xperia Z2's Stereo Speakers Compared Against The Xperia Z1
- John Chen's Focus Will Be On BlackBerry's Customer Base