Looks like AT&T and O2 UK aren’t going to be the only carriers who are ditching unlimited data plans just before the iPhone 4 is launched. Now word is that Orange is also gearing up to ditch its unlimited data plans. This probably isn’t going to go down well with consumers, but we do understand that carriers have to make a profit too. That being said, there are alternatives such as throttling the data transfer speeds after a certain quota has been exceeded, instead of imposing additional chargers. Which carrier do you think will be the next one to abandon its unlimited data plans?
- 2013-02-21: Orange Serves Up Nivo, San Remo And Lumo Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2012-11-21: French carrier Orange announces Facebook "social calling" service
- 2012-09-03: Samsung Galaxy S3 Gets Quick Tap Contactless Payment Service
- 2012-05-31: Orange San Diego Intel-powered Android handset official unveiled
- 2012-05-28: Orange's Intel-based Santa Clara Android smartphone to be showcased this week
- 2011-11-14: O2 to test 4G network in London
- 2011-05-19: Bid adieu to unlimited data on Verizon Wireless?
- 2010-06-10: O2 UK Scrapping Unlimited Data Plans By iPhone Launch Day