The Ozone Trace mousepad is one that is meant for professional gamers – although we’re pretty sure that anyone serious enough in their gaming won’t mind picking it up and having a go as well. This is no ordinary mousepad, as it is composed of four layers of different materials that is able to offer the most comfortable gaming experience possible. At the bottom is a rubber base that supposedly stabilizes and fixes the pad to the surface, while a hard plastic layer and rubber foam offers additional softness, with the top layer featuring heat-treated cloth for smooth feeling and soft flow. While there is no word on pricing, we do know that this pad will cater for FPS gamers who use extremely low sensitivity levels considering its rather roomy 400mm x 280mm x 4mm form factor.
Next Story: Kero Kero Kero Kerori Xbox 360 console
- 2014-01-08: Mad Catz R.A.T.TE Gaming Mouse Announced
- 2013-12-03: Rapoo 7100P Wireless Optical Mouse Announced
- 2013-11-19: Logitech Harmony Remotes To Receive Xbox One Launch Support
- 2013-10-07: Google Glass Hack Beams Grand Theft Auto GPS To Its HUD
- 2013-09-25: Archos GamePad 2 Set To Debut Soon