Are you on a rather tight budget at the moment, and yet badly want a smartphone? Let AT&T as well as Verizon help you out, since both of them are offering the Palm Pre Plus which runs on the webOS platform. Those who have given webOS a go will definitely see it come pretty close to the iOS where intuitiveness and visual appeal are concerned. To sweeten the deal, Amazon is offering the AT&T and Verizon Palm Pre Plus for just one cent complete with free activation for the month of June. Any takers? Of course, some of you might be concerned about jumping aboard a sinking ship after knowing that Palm was bought over by HP, but we think that HP won’t just let Palm and the webOS platform die off just like that.
Next Story: O-Lec targets 2030 release
- 2014-01-23 Qualcomm Buys Palm and IPAQ Patents
- 2013-02-25 LG Acquires webOS From HP For Use In Smart TVs
- 2012-04-18 Oracle considered buying RIM or Palm at some point
- 2012-01-29 Rubinstein bids HP goodbye
- 2011-12-09 webOS 2.2.4 update rolling out to Pre 2 phones
- 2009-12-30 Verizon To Offer Palm Pre Plus and Palm Pixi Plus
- 2010-01-24 GSM Versions Of Pre Plus And Pixi Plus Confirmed?
- 2010-02-01 Palm Pre Plus Facing GPS Issues?
- 2010-04-16 Palm Pre Plus or Palm Pixi Plus going for a penny
- 2010-08-16 Palm Pre Plus is currently out of stock on Verizon and AT&T online channels