The Pandigital Novel eReader wasn’t exactly a huge success when it was launched, since there were major firmware issues affecting it upon its release, but things do look as though they are being improved with a new firmware update for the device being released. This new firmware is touted to fix the previous problems that plagued the device, and it ought to translate to the Novel eReader making its way back to store shelves as well. Hopefully that most of the major flaws are fixed in this firmware update, as we’re sure users can be pretty forgiving at times if the company shows that it is sincere in making things work.
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: ebook reader, ereader, firmware, pandigital, update,
- Seen at: engadget