Do you remember the recently-leaked 5-inch Sony Ericsson phone? Well, another unannounced Sony Ericsson device has made it into the wild, dubbed the Shakira. From the looks of it, it’ll fall into the company’s Xperia line of mobile phones, and could be positioned somewhere between the X10 and the X10 Mini. Technical details weren’t mentioned, but the rumored launch date for this device is the fall.
Next Story: EVO 4G Review
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: Mysterious Sony D6603 Spotted In Screenshot
- 2014-04-14: Sony Xperia Z2 Pre-Orders Reopened In Europe
- 2014-04-11: Sony Vaio Fit 11A Recall Because Of Battery Overheating Risk
- 2014-04-11: Sony Unveils H1Z1, Upcoming Zombie MMO Title
- 2011-10-27: Sony Ericsson is now just Sony
- 2011-10-06: Sony to buy Ericsson's stake in Sony Ericsson joint venture?
- 2010-06-04: Sony Ericsson 5-inch Android Device Spotted?