Do you remember the recently-leaked 5-inch Sony Ericsson phone? Well, another unannounced Sony Ericsson device has made it into the wild, dubbed the Shakira. From the looks of it, it’ll fall into the company’s Xperia line of mobile phones, and could be positioned somewhere between the X10 and the X10 Mini. Technical details weren’t mentioned, but the rumored launch date for this device is the fall.
Next Story: EVO 4G Review
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)
- 2011-10-27 Sony Ericsson is now just Sony
- 2011-10-06 Sony to buy Ericsson's stake in Sony Ericsson joint venture?
- 2010-06-04 Sony Ericsson 5-inch Android Device Spotted?