As you might already know, Apple’s iPad is a little more demanding than the iPhone and iPod when it comes to power, and now ezGear has announced that its PowerBullet 2×2 charger for the iPhone and iPod now support the iPad too. The PowerBullet can function as both a car and wall-charger, featuring two USB ports that are capable of charging multiple USB-powered devices simultaneously. The PowerBullet 2×2 charger is currently available for $20 at ezgear.com.
Next Story: Swype To Arrive Tomorrow On Android Phones
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2013-03-12: iPad Used To Drive A Car In Russia
- 2011-03-28: Vogel RingO lets you mount your tablet on the wall
- 2011-01-03: Mount your iPad on your car